Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Madrid - The Light City

As one of the judges for The Light City, competition organized by the festival Madrid Grafica '17,
I was invited to design a poster for the show, without competition. Most honestly if it was in the competition, I don't think it would've made the cut seeing the quality of the selected posters.

The posters are displayed in front of Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, which made me happy for two reasons. That's the same museum where Pablo Picasso's Guernica is. And, as you can see from the signage on the museum, they're also hosting a big show NSK from Kapital to Capital by my friends from the Neue Slowenische Kunst. Maybe one day I'm gonna make my
way in too, although I hope it won't be posthumously.





No comments:

Post a Comment